phone: 888-310-0284

Elite Builder 80% Lower Jig - AR-10 Patriot Upgrade

Usually ships the same day or the next business day!

These extra machining plates will convert your AR-15/AR9 Elite Builder Jig into the Elite Builder Patriot 80% Lower Jig.  If you want to invest in a new .308 or 6.5 Creedmoor build kit and you want to use your EB Jig to finish for yourself the 80% receiver on which the kit is based, this is the set of parts you need to make it work.

WARNING: Handling firearms parts and accessories can expose you to lead and other petroleum products known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to:

Shipping Restrictions

Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or "assault weapons" (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily. only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.

We are a national retailer of individual components and not all products depicted on this website are legal in every state. Shipping of various products found on this website are prohibited to some states (such as California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, New Jersey, New York, Rhode Island, and Washington). The information, pictures, text or products presented on this website are not a representation by us, and should not be understood by you, that any product or completed firearm is legal to assemble or own in your state of residence. We encourage each and every builder to perform their own research about the state and federal laws that apply to them. It is your responsibility to understand the law and we encourage you to consult with an attorney or your local ATF representative.