You built your AR15 rifle, and now you need a sling to carry it around. Well, unless you plan on tying down a rope to your rifle, we suggest you get yourself the UTG QD end plate. It allows for quick and easy attachment of slings and is compatible with Mil-speck AR15 lower receivers and works well with collapsible stocks and any length, including fully collapsed. Not only that, this end plate is crafted from solid steel for maximum durability and comes with a sleek matte black finish.
QD END PLATE SPECS:
- AR15 Quick Detachable Receiver End Plate
- Designed for Standard Mil-spec AR15 Lower Receiver
- Solid Steel Construction with a Matte Black Finish
- Unique Low Profile Design Allows Operation of Most Collapsible Stocks in All Positions Including Being Fully Collapsed
- Accepts Any Quick Detach Sling Swivel with 0.37'' Diameter Swivel Stud
- QD Sling Swivel Housing Designed with Quarter-turn Rotational Over Travel Stops to Restrict Swivel Movement and Prevent Binding Against the Buffer Tube and Sling Tangling
- Simple and Friendly Installation, No Permanent Modification Required
WARNING: Handling firearms parts and accessories can expose you to lead and other petroleum products known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or "assault weapons" (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily.
GunBuilders.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.