Got an preference for AR builds reminiscent of those from a previous era? We do too. But like us, you're probably just not a fan of the mil-spec trigger. It's gritty and has a rough pull, and it generally feels like crap. But there's a way to keep that nostalgia alive and get a better feeling trigger at the same time. You need the ALG Defense ACT Advanced Combat Trigger.
The ACT adheres to mil-spec standards with a couple differences to improve your shooting. One, the interacting edges of the trigger and the sear have been polished (without changing any of the dimensions) to give you a supremely smooth trigger pull. And two, ALG Defense has done away with the phosphate coating on the trigger. Instead, they coated the trigger in nickel-teflon to bring you an even smoother operation.
- Smoother pull than stock mil-spec triggers
- Still highly reliable; sear geometry has not been changed
- Trigger and hammer are made from 8620 alloy steel
- Trigger has been coated in nickel-teflon for smoother use
- Disconnector made from 1070 high carbon steel
- Corrosion-resistant springs meet mil-spec standards
- Improved pins for trigger and hammer are made from 4140 chrome-moly steel
- Trigger pull weight is around 6 lbs
WARNING: Handling firearms parts and accessories can expose you to lead and other petroleum products known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or "assault weapons" (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily.
GunBuilders.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.