For the vast majority of "gunfights," that is to say for the vast majority of life-and-death situations you could find yourself in where you need to defend either your own or someone else's life with a sidearm, statistically, on average the defender doesn't fire more than around six shots. These horrendous situations aren't even close to the crap you see in movies and TV.
You're not gonna stand there and empty mag after mag into your assailant, and the average civilian doesn't need to carry as much "firepower" as they've been led to believe they do by movies and TV. With this in mind, a single-stack pistol would be absolutely adequate and suit most of us just fine. Besides, they're a slimmer and conceal a lot easier anyway.
So check this out. This build kit when you pair it with either an OEM frame, a Polymer80 single stack, or a SS80 single stack 80% frame, will turn out a Glock® 43 compatible 9mm sidearm with a black slide that comes pretty damned close to OEM save for the 80% frame you pick out and then finish yourself.
It includes a complete upper parts kit as well as a complete lower parts kit. Upon completion, all you'll need are the sights of your choice and of course mags and ammo. With this kit, please specify whether you'd like your barrel finished in black nitride or stainless steel. See below for more info.
NOTE: This build kit gives you the option to select either a fluted black barrel or a stainless steel barrel with your kit.
Glock® 43 Compatible Slide
- Heat treated from 416R stainless steel
- Heat treated to RC 38-42
- Internal dimensions meet OEM specs
- Fits Glock® 43 and 43X compatible
- Works with Glock® OEM, Polymer80, and SS80 frames
- Uses standard OEM front and rear sights
- Rear serrations are cut deeper for better grip and traction
- Made for gens 1-4
Upper Parts Kit for Glock® 43
- 100% Made in the USA
- Recoil/Guide Rod Assembly
- Firing Pin Assembly
- Slide Cover Plate
- Depressor Plunger
- Firing Pin Safety/Safety Spring
Lower Parts Kit for Glock® 43
- Slide Stop Release with Spring
- Magazine Release (May be extended depending on inventory)
- Magazine Release Spring
- Slide LockSlide Lock Spring
- Trigger Housing Pin
- Trigger Housing with Ejector (may be from P80 depending on inventory)
- Trigger Pin
- Trigger Spring
- Trigger with Trigger Bar
AlphaWolf Barrel For M/43 9mm Stock Length
- Fits Glock 43 models only
- Designed for lead, plated, or jacketed ammunition
- Certified, stress relieved 416 stainless steel
- Button rifled, three stage honed bore
- Industry recognized SBN premium coating (SBN is Salt Bath Nitride, similar to Tennifer)
- Heat treated to RC 40-42, then SBN coating increases surface hardness to RC 60
- Exacting tolerances allow for drop in installation
- Fluting creates path for heat and debris to escape
Double Diamond Standard Glock® 43 Compatible 9mm Barrel (Stainless)
- Ready to use, pre-fit, drop-in
- No gunsmithing required
- Precision machined from heat treated 416R stainless forgings
- Oversized lock-up area produces greater shot-to-shot accuracy
- Tighter than factory spec dimensions
- Match grade broach cut rifling and target crown
- Maximum chamber support
- Improved feed ramp design
- Diamond turned exterior
- Okay to use lead, plated or jacketed bullets
- Fits Glock® gen 1-4 (does not fit gen 5)
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Gun Builders Depot, a/k/a GunBuilders.com nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.
WARNING: Handling firearms parts and accessories can expose you to lead and other petroleum products known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or "assault weapons" (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily.
GunBuilders.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.