There's a super old debate about how big a sidearm someone should carry. One side says you need the biggest bullet possible with the most "stopping power." The problem is, the bigger the bullet, the less mag capacity. The other side says it's not about bullet size, but rather where you can put it. This'll afford you more (albeit smaller) rounds per mag. But if this is true, then you just need something small and lightweight, that you can comfortably carry.
You need the bare minimum to still be able to say you carry a firearm for self defense. Maybe you're already well-seasoned, and you're looking for a backup or a "throwaway" gun, as they're sometimes called. Or maybe you're new to guns, and you've sensibly decided to start with something small to help you ease your way into the world of being a responsible gun owner. No matter which you are, keep reading, because you're in the right place.
This build kit when paired with either a Polymer80 single stack or a SS80 single stack 80% frame, will produce a Glock® 43 compatible 9mm sidearm with a BLACK slide. It includes a complete upper parts kit as well as a complete lower parts kit. Again, the Elite Slide that comes with this kit is finished in BLACK. All that's left is for you to choose sights to your liking and of course the mags and ammo. See below for more info.
NOTE: This build kit gives you the option to select either a fluted black barrel or a stainless steel barrel with your kit.
Glock® 43 Compatible Elite Slide
- Slide is Heat Treated from 416R Stainless Steel
- Heat treat is RC 45-48
- Coating is done with elite series cerkote
- OEM internal specs
- Fits Glock 43 and 43X
- Works with Glock OEM poly80 and SS80 lowers
- Uses standard OEM front and rear sights
- Rear serration are cut deep for better traction
- Custom cuts on the top and also the sides
- Gen 1-4
KM Tactical Upper Parts Kit for GLock® 43
- 100% Made in the USA
- Recoil/Guide Rod Assembly
- Firing Pin Assembly
- Slide Cover Plate
- Depressor Plunger
- Firing Pin Safety/Safety Spring
Lower Parts Kit for Glock® 43
- Slide Stop Release with Spring
- Magazine Release (May be extended depending on inventory)
- Magazine Release Spring
- Slide LockSlide Lock Spring
- Trigger Housing Pin
- Trigger Housing with Ejector (may be from P80 depending on inventory)
- Trigger Pin
- Trigger Spring
- Trigger with Trigger Bar
Alphawolf Glock® 43 Compatible 9mm Fluted Barrel (Black)
- Fits Glock 43 models only
- Designed for lead, plated, or jacketed ammunition
- Certified, stress relieved 416 stainless steel
- Button rifled, three stage honed bore
- Industry recognized SBN premium coating (SBN is Salt Bath Nitride, similar to Tennifer)
- Heat treated to RC 40-42, then SBN coating increases surface hardness to RC 60
- Exacting tolerances allow for drop in installation
- Fluting creates path for heat and debris to escape
Double Diamond Standard Glock® 43 Compatible Barrel (Stainless)
- Ready to use, pre-fit, drop-in
- No gunsmithing required
- Precision machined from heat treated 416R stainless forgings
- Oversized lock-up area produces greater shot-to-shot accuracy
- Tighter than factory spec dimensions
- Match grade broach cut rifling and target crown
- Maximum chamber support
- Improved feed ramp design
- Diamond turned exterior
- Okay to use lead, plated or jacketed bullets
- Fits Glock Gen 1-4 (does not fit Gen5)
DISCLAIMER: “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. Neither Gun Builders Depot, a/k/a GunBuilders.com nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.m.b.H. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For additional genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.m.b.H products and parts visit www.glock.com.
WARNING: Handling firearms parts and accessories can expose you to lead and other petroleum products known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Shipping of various parts and/or accessories are prohibited to states and locales (ie New Jersey, California, New York, etc…) with restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories or "assault weapons" (i.e. states with high-capacity magazine restrictions, manufacturing of semi-automatic weapons, etc..). It is your responsibility to be aware of your local firearms laws before purchasing from our website or machining a firearm. We try our best to keep our shipping page current, but laws change daily.
GunBuilders.com only ships within the United States. Federal legislation dictates we cannot ship our products internationally.